Acceptance of Terms
We reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of the ToU;
- Change all or any portion of the CoinDais Sites, including eliminating or discontinuing any content or feature of the CoinDais Sites; or
- Change other conditions for use of the CoinDais Sites including fees or other changes for Research (with reasonable notice, in our sole discretion).
Any changes we make to the ToU will be effective immediately after we post the modified ToU on CoinDais.com.
Content on the CoinDais Sites
All of the information and other content displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the CoinDais Sites, including for example, advertising, directories, guides, articles, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, software, data, the selection and arrangement of the aforementioned and the “look and feel” of the CoinDais Sites (collectively, the “Content”), are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights and are the intellectual property of CoinDais, and its affiliated companies, licensors and suppliers. CoinDais actively protects its rights to the Content to the fullest extent of the law.
Content on https://www.coindais.com/business/ and https://www.coindais.com/icos/ is submitted by users and businesses, and we don’t own any content on all pages starting with the above urls.
You may use the Content online and solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and you may download or print a single copy of any portion of the Content for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice contained in such Content. You may not, for example, republish the Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache or store the Content in electronic form on your computer or mobile device unless otherwise expressly permitted by CoinDais. You may not distribute any of the Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content, except as permitted by the ToU or by securing the prior written consent of CoinDais.
The Content includes logotypes, trademarks and service marks (collectively “Marks”) owned by CoinDais, and Marks owned by other information providers and third parties. For example, “CoinDais” is a registered trademark of CoinDais, Inc. No Marks may be used in any manner unless approved in advance, in writing by CoinDais.
Requests to use the Content for any purpose other than as permitted in the ToU should be submitted to webmaster@CoinDais.com.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
The information, products and services on the CoinDais Sites are provided on a strictly “as is,” “where is” and “where available” basis. CoinDais does not provide any warranties (either express or implied) with respect to the information provided on any CoinDais site and/or your use of any of the CoinDais Sites generally or for any particular purpose. CoinDais expressly disclaims any implied warranties, including but not limited to, warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. CoinDais will not be responsible for any loss or damage that could result from interception by third parties of any information made available to you via the CoinDais Sites or any of them. Although the information provided to you on this website is obtained or compiled from sources we believe to be reliable, CoinDais cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness, or completeness of any information or data made available to you for any particular purpose. Neither CoinDais, nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees, nor any third party providers of content, software and/or technology (collectively, the “CoinDais parties”), will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of any failure or interruption of any CoinDais site, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making any CoinDais site, the data contained therein or the products or services offered thereby available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of any CoinDais site or the materials contained therein, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of CoinDais or of any vendor providing software or services.
In no event will CoinDais or any of its parties, be liable to you or anyone for any content posted on https://www.coindais.com/business/ and https://www.coindais.com/icos/. The content on the above mentioned url and all pages starting with the above urls, is user submitted and we don’t certify any of its content to be true.
In no event will CoinDais or any of the CoinDais parties be liable to you, whether in contract or tort, for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or any other damages of any kind even if CoinDais or any other such party has been advised of the possibility thereof. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect a user’s equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. CoinDais cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to any of the CoinDais Sites.
All writers’ opinions are their own and do not constitute financial advice in any way whatsoever. Nothing published by CoinDais constitutes an investment recommendation, nor should any data or Content published by CoinDais be relied upon for any investment activities.
CoinDais is not responsible for any information given by Businesses and ICOs, in CoinDais For Business and CoinDais ICO Listings. Users are advised to use their own judgment and research before engaging in any action.
CoinDais strongly recommends that you perform your own independent research and/or speak with a qualified investment professional before making any financial decisions.
Links to other sites
Certain links, including hypertext links, in our site will take you to external websites. These are provided for your convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by CoinDais of the linked site, its operator or its content. Each of those websites have their own “Terms and Conditions.” We are not responsible for the content of any website outside of the CoinDais Sites. We do not monitor and assume no duty to monitor the content of any such third-party websites.
CoinDais For Business/ ICO Listings
CoinDais allows businesses and ICOs to promote their services to CoinDais readers.
Guidelines for Businesses, Users and Readers: –
- Users shall ensure that they provide current, accurate, and complete information during the process of opening the User Account, and shall ensure that all such information is updated immediately upon any change of circumstances, or when prompted to do so by CoinDais.
- User shall not divulge their account details to any third parties, including other Users. Users shall be solely responsible for ensuring the confidentiality and protection of the data pertaining to their User Account.
- Users shall not share their account passwords with any third parties, including other Users.
- Users shall not allow any third parties (including any other Users) to use their User Account in any manner, or to derive any benefit whatsoever from such User Account. Each UserAccount is intended for the use of a single User, who has registered with CoinDais in the manner prescribed under this Agreement and in the AML Policy. Each User is only permitted to have one User Account, and cannot open or maintain multiple User Accounts, or attempt to operate or gain access to another User Account (irrespective of whether the consent of such User has been obtained for such use or access).
- User shall be wholly responsible and liable for all activities that occur in relation to, or in connection, their User Account, irrespective of whether the User has personal knowledge or controlin relation to such activities.
- Users shall utilise the CoinDais Services only for their personal purposes, and not for any commercial, industrial or professional purposes whatsoever.
- Users shall use the CoinDais Services only for lawful purposes and shall not use any part of the CoinDais Services, for or in connection with any action or conduct which may amount to a violation of any applicable Law. Users shall be solely liable for all consequences (whether under applicable Law or otherwise) of any activities in connection with their User Accounts that contravene applicable Law in any manner whatsoever.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the above, Users shall not use the CoinDais services for any unlawful purpose, including but not limited to money laundering, terrorism or any other illegal activity. Users shall also not use or avail of the CoinDais Services to convert illegal or wrongful gains, including those from criminal activities.
- Users shall comply with the IPR policy set out herein and shall not violate the proprietary rights of CoinDais, or of any third party.
- Users shall not make any misrepresentation in any communication to CoinDais, or with respect to any information or details rendered to CoinDais at any time, and shall not otherwise attempt to misinform or misguide CoinDais in any manner. Users are hereby duly informed that CoinDais shall share all such details with regulatory or legal authorities, as required under applicable Law, and the User shall be solely responsible for the correctness and veracity of the contents thereof. CoinDais shall have no liability whatsoever for any inaccuracy or falsehood in any information, document or communication from a User.
Advertising Policy in CoinDais for Business
- Advertisers are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including the cancellation of adverts you have placed and termination of your account.
- We reserve the right to reject, approve or remove any advert for any reason, at our sole discretion, including adverts that negatively affect our relationship with our users or that promote content, services or activities contrary to our competitive position, interests or advertising philosophy.
- Users have the option to hide or report your promoted content as per their own understanding, beliefs and reasoning. CoinDais is not responsible for any legal or other problems arising out of content posted by advertisers, and both the user and the advertiser agree to this. CoinDais cannot be held legally or otherwise, liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of advertising on CoinDais.
- Advertisers will not use CoinDais for spamming or sending unsolicited message to users. Users have the option to express interest to a particular ad, which is visible to advertisers when they view the status of their promoted post.
- We have the right to ask for the identity of the person/firm/company advertising on CoinDais. Such checks will be periodic to ensure all legal compliances. Advertisers who fail to comply with this rule, will not be able to advertise on CoinDais from thereon.
- Cost of advertising on CoinDais is subject to change from time to time, and doesn’t require any approval from existing advertisers. After such changes, it is upto the advertisers if they wish to continue spending on promoted posts after such changes.
- There is no trick or the perfect way to advertise. Hence, results may vary from advertiser to advertiser, since users are free to engage with the content posted by the advertiser as per their own interests. Hence, we like any other company, cannot guarantee results resulting from your advertising and we are not liable for the same.
- This policy is subject to change to keep the entire process clean and transparent. Advertisers and users, are hence required to read these terms whenever they wish to advertise or promote their post on CoinDais.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
CHOICE OF LAW
The ToU and the agreement formed hereby (“Agreement”) shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Delhi in India. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us and you with respect to the CoinDais Sites and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications, agreements and understandings between us and you with respect to the subject matter hereof. A printed version of this Agreement shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings.