We gather three types of data about our users: personal information, tracking information and user submitted information.
Personal information is provided by users when posting comments to articles on CoinDais.com, when registering for a conference, such as Consensus or Construct, or when purchasing research on CoinDais.com, when submitting their listings on CoinDais or commenting on any listing or ICO or any form of content on CoinDais. Personal information gathered from posting comments includes e-mail address and screen name. Personal information gathered from posting listings includes complete business details, name, e-mail address and screen name. Credit and debit card information submitted in connection with purchasing advertisements is processed by third-party vendors and is not shared with CoinDais.
To summarise, we collect following information:
- Your IP address, thereby your location.
- If logged in or subscribed to our newsletters, your name, email address, address.
- Your browsing habit including time spent on website/page.
Tracking information is automatically collected about all visitors to the CoinDais Sites. This information consists of both individual and aggregated tracking information and is automatically gathered using “cookies.” A cookie is a small data file containing information, such as a user’s login name, that is written to the user’s hard drive by a web server and used to track the pages visited.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf
- Enhance site performance and facilitate certain site features
- Understand if you have already taken a required step to view certain types of content, such as submitting your email address to post a comment.
In addition to the cookies described above, CoinDais, its agents, advertisers and third-party advertising vendors that serve ads onto the CoinDais Sites, and other third party partners, may use their own or third-party cookies or other tracking technologies for advertising, including delivering targeted advertisements and marketing messages (known as Internet-based advertising or “IBA”) based upon the websites you visit, or other purposes. IBA works by showing you advertisements that are based on the type of content you access or read. For example, as you browse our website, one of the cookies placed on your device will be an advertising cookie so we can better understand what sort of pages or content you are interested in. The information collected about your device enables us to group you with other devices that have shown similar interests. We can then display advertising to categories of users that is based on common interests. For more information about IBA, please visit: http://www.iab.net/public_policy/behavioral-advertisingprinciples.
If you want to opt out of receiving interest-based advertising, it does not mean that you will no longer receive advertising when you are using our website. It just means that we will not use information collected about you for IBA and that any advertising you see will not be customized or relevant to you. You can exercise your online advertising choices by clicking the AdChoices icon in an ad and following the instructions. Remember, if you delete cookies, use a different device, or change web browsers, you may need to opt out again.
Mobile devices have an identifier that gives companies the ability to serve targeted ads to a specific mobile device. In many cases, you can turn off mobile device ad tracking or you can reset the advertising identifier at any time within your mobile device privacy settings. You may still see the same number of ads but they may be less relevant because they will not be based on your interests.
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party advertisers and vendors (including Google Analytics). Additionally, third party advertising vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the Internet.
User Submitted Information
CoinDais offers two listing service, known as CoinDais for Business and CoinDais ICOs, where users/companies provide information related to your business, which is visible to all users around the world, who visit our website.
Such information is explicitly submitted by you, and hence if you don’t register your Business, in such case, you will not have shared any such identifiable information include name of your Business, Address, Phone Number and other Business details.
If you register as a user on CoinDais for Business, you are explicitly providing personal information to us, however, such information including email address, will not be directly visible to visitors unless explicitly mentioned by you in your profile description.
Use of Information
- To enhance users’ experiences on the CoinDais Sites, including the display of customized content and advertising;
- To improve our content; and
- To ensure the technical functioning of the CoinDais Sites.
CoinDais does not sell or disclose personal information about you described above to other people or non-affiliated companies, except to provide you with products or services, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or otherwise to cooperate with law enforcement agencies or state and federal regulators;
- We provide the information on a confidential basis to nonaffiliated companies we engage as contractors or agents to perform services for us, such as maintaining software or administering payments. Information will be shared with such contractors only to the extent reasonably necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, and pursuant to confidentiality obligations;
- We may disclose information we collect as described above to other companies such as direct marketers to perform marketing services on our behalf, or to third parties with whom we have joint marketing agreements;
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who clicked on a particular link or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
Postings related to articles on the CoinDais Sites are publicly available. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any of your personal information in a public posting.
Updated: 25th May 2018